Monday, November 26, 2012

Corbin's D.E.V.


Dev corbin from shuler145


Reflection
            I greatly enjoyed doing this project. I picked problems that would let me review/ reflect on past units. I struggled the most with the first unit, and factoring as a whole, therefore I decided it would be in my best interest to explain problems of that nature. I got a better grasp on the given material by doing these problems. I think the thing that help the most with this project was simply taking my time and keeping a positive outlook. Looking at it more as review instead of a "project" helped. I think that you should continue to give out this project to future classes. However, it might be more beneficial to the students if you gave them more time to complete it. Maybe give it out toward the beginning of the trimester so the students can keep certain ideas in mind. Another thing I think that was unique to this project was the amount it tested my media tool skill set. To be completely honest this was only the second time I had ever used power point. I liked how I had to basically learn how to use it from scratch, I think this project not only lets students review for the exam, but it also allows them to go outside of the box, and find different ways to present their ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment